This year, I didn’t go out on Black Friday.
Bummer. That’s when I like to do the bulk of my holiday shopping. The crowds are a little crazy, but the deals I got make it worth the trip. But this year, I decided to hang back. Fortunately, there were some deals online, even before “Cyber Monday”, even deals for online marketers.
Today, there are still some great deals out there.
Here are a few, with online marketers in mind.
If you missed “Black Friday” or “Cyber Monday” like I did, there are still some bargains to be had. Here are a couple worth mentioning:
Website Hosting Special Offer
Just learned about this, not sure if it’s an official “Holiday Offer” but it is worth mentioning. I have a hosting account with them, and did not get this deal when I opened my account. It includes unlimited domains, space, transfer, email accounts, and MySQL databases.
They even give you a free domain name! Check it out here.
Note: You can go on a month to month plan, and it’s very competitive , but the best per month price is calculated based on paying in advance. I do 1 year at a time, and recommend that if you can swing it.
MaxBlogPress 7 Day Holiday Bundle
MaxBlogPress has been making WordPress Plugins for online marketers for a while. I have used their products on many sites.
This discount offer will expire on Midnight December 14 and they assured me that this package will never be sold at this price again.
As I mentioned, I have been using their products on many sites, if you purchase the five items separately, you would spend a minimum of $475, for those who can purchase it before the deadline they’ll have all five products for only $137!
Get full details here.
Vertical Response Email Marketing Gives 500 Free Email Credits
Vertical Response is offering 500 free email sends for trying out their service for 30 days. Many people like Vertical Response for their delivery rates, as well as their offer of a Pay As You Go pricing plan.
If you are not familiar with Vertical Response, here’s what caught my eye from their website:
- Over 700+ templates to choose from
- Free image hosting up to 25Mb
- Free access to Media Library with over 75,000 images
- Choose from 3 different email creation tools: Wizard, Freeform HTML or Text Only email tool
- Image editing with Picnik
- Social Sharing tool. Share your newsletter with Facebook and Twitter with one click
- In addition to a Pay-Per-Month plan that starts at $10 per month, they have a Pay As You Go Plan
- Software Integrations with: Google Apps, Salesforce, Intuit, Word Press, TypePad and Drupal. Try out Vertical Response here.
- Reporting offers several export options
- Overall Performance — View the totals and percentages for Opens, Clicks, Bounces and Unsubscribes, as well as Forwards, Conversions, Sales and Non-Responders of your emails.
- Top Performing Lists — If your email is sent to multiple mailing lists you can compare responses, and use this information to compose targeted follow-up emails.
- Top Performing Links — Quickly see the top 5 clicked links for your email, and drill down for even more click through stats.
- Recent Email Comparisons — Quickly and easily compare the performance of your email to other recently sent emails. Easily identify trends in your messages and make changes to increase response rates.
- Printable Dashboard — Print a summary of your response data to share with co-workers, colleagues or clients.
If this sounds interesting to you, you can test out Vertical Response with the 30 day free trial here, and get 500 free email sends.
Any good? Helpful? Chime in below with your comments and feedback?